If you don’t know already, I am a big mango fan! Aside from it being a deliciously sweet fruit, I love how mango pairs in savory dishes – especially with something acidic (think vinegary). One of my all time favourite recipes is this Quick and Easy Pickled Mango that tastes great in literally everything!
I’ve paired this mango salad with a quick apple cider vinegar dressing that takes minutes to whip together and is the perfect complement to the sweetness of the mango.
Mango SaladPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1/4 cup parsley finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 orange pepper sliced into strips
- 1 mango sliced into strips
- 2 cups kale chopped
- 1 cup cabbage chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and black pepper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together chopped kale and cabbage. Add dressing and massage with hands until thoroughly mixed
- Add sliced peppers, mango and parsley and mix well.